18 July through 2 August 2020Revised September 3, 2020
Click here to read important information about the Final Results. Results are by age group and searchable by affiliation, region, athlete and competition category with options to sort by performance and Category.
- Category A – Pre-organized competitions run by organizations at an athletics facility like a track, designated jumping / throwing field or arena or gym with all applicable WMA rules being followed.
- Category B – Officiated competitions at an athletics facility. As described above, officials can be friends or fellow competitors timing, marking, measuring and calling fouls.
- Category C – Road, parking lot, field or wherever else the athlete can compete safely
Results will be Published – Get Your Copy
Results, and an article on the Challenge, will be published in the October / November issue of National Masters News! Pre-ordering the issue is recommended for those who do not have a subscription as a limited number of extra issues will be available. Click here to pre-order.
Thank you Toronto2020
The Toronto2020 Team was working hard to provide the greatest WMA Championship ever for Masters Athletes. Through this challenge, we honor the Toronto2020 Team and The Greatest Meet That Almost Was. Thank you, Toronto Athletics Event Management Inc. Team for everything you did and wanted to do.
- Diplomas – participants can download from the New Website! Scroll down to find the link for diplomas, click on the link, search for your name then click on Diploma next to your name.
- Best Male and Female Throws Pentathlon Score – provided by Axel Hermanns, www.lampis.net. Award winners on the New Website! Scroll down to find the link for Awards.
- Best Long Jumper – provided by an anonymous donor. Award winners on the New Website! Scroll down to find the link for Awards.
- Special Awards – provided by MastersRankings.com. Award winners on the New Website! Scroll down to find the link for Awards.
Fellow athlete, Erwin Suvaal, designed the logo for this event. Thank you so much, Erwin, for producing it so quickly. Erwin has t-shirts and singlets commemorating the event available for purchase. If you would like one, click here to contact him directly.